MLA: Legend of the five rings.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayushi Chugi

Go down

Bayushi Chugi Empty Bayushi Chugi

Post by JVick Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:34 am

My small personal family, is one of the eleven inside the Scorpion Clan that guard a dark artifact. It has been the subject of many debates, between our clan, and the Phoenix. I personally think this one object, that I never actually seen, is bigger than my self. All I know is that it lies with in a box that is wrapped around tightly in chains, and charms. Locked away under the city palace. Today I took the box out of it's resting spot, where it has seen the light of day for the first time in over a full millennium. The reason for this is rather complex. I find it rather strange, for I now must take it to the Phoenix lands. They wanted one of these for so long that they almost went to war for it. One of the most peaceful clans in the Empire wanted this wretched thing that badly. The only way out of it, was for my Mother, Bayushi Tenshi, to marry the man who became my father, Isawa Jinkai. Not an uncommon thing of course. For two members of a clan to get married, and raise children to settle a rather heavy dispute. The only problem is that they only bore two children. My self, and my brother. Now with my mother gone, and ill fate hunting me down as I search for answers, I am forced to give this to my Isawa brother. For this duty can only be passed down to those of my blood line. That is the curse my vassal family has. I can not protect this box, and carry out my new orders. I know my brother knows the importance of this box, I can only hope to the Heavens that no other Phoenix find out about this. It literally could mean the end of the Empire as we know it.
JVick
JVick
Admin

https://mlal5r.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Bayushi Chugi Empty Where Honor died

Post by JVick Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:50 am

After getting my papers from the Clan Champion herself, I finally ride off with my small personal eda guard group. Only the champion knew how important this was. After being betrayed by the Kuribon inside the clan, she realized how devilish the secret is that I found of that strange group of wicked shunenja. With that, I first headed out to a border town of the Lion called Kenson Gakka. Once here I found that this was once a Scorpion town with a dark past. It seems that the right hand of the Emperor isn't as honorable as they seem. When it was taken over, it was done so with no mercy. Both women and children were slaughtered with out remorse. Even now, these halls run red with blood, as a spirit seems to wish revenge of the cow of governor. Even with in my clan I never ran across such filth. After going way out of my way to bring honor to her, she cast me aside like some stray dog, and looked heavily down on me. Some would claim she was only doing her job. I personally could see that she has cowardice behind her. That's not to say all Lion in this city are bad though. I found peace in a beautiful Ikoma while fishing inside a small garden pond inside the city. And maybe an ally of an Akodo worthy to carry a sword. After we sparred in the local dojo, I'm rather pleased to admit that he was a worthy rival. I did find some exit routes thanks to a fellow hidden clansmen inside the city. Which is very much appreciated, as the governor has set everything in lock down. I can easily make my escape if I so choose. I'll be in a whole other city by then, and my favors heavily out way hers. For once I am actually grateful of my burden of guarding that dark heirloom. A single word of my death, could and possibly be war. And as much as the Lion love war, the stakes this time are far to high. Sadly I must go, the day of court isn't even done, and theirs rumors of people already dead and lost inside the city. Maybe now would be the best time to leave if this new problem is too much for the court to handle.
JVick
JVick
Admin

https://mlal5r.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down